PLAN YOUR VISIT
5/13/21 UPDATE: The CMSM is following the recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding masks:
- Fully vaccinated persons can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.
- Unvaccinated people are at risk of mild or severe illness, death, and risk of spreading the disease to others and are advised to continue to wear masks and socially distance.
Museum staff will continue to wear masks indoors and maintain a clean and safe environment.
Daily admission is $9 per person, ages 1 year+
Children under the age of 1 year old receive free admission. Discounts are available for members of the military, and those who qualify for our Access programs. Memberships are a great way to save on admission!
All memberships include unlimited access to the Museum during regular hours plus additional benefits – all for only $9 a month!
Tips for a great trip
Our advice and helpful information to make your visit one for the memory books.
- A typical visit is 1-3 hours. Give yourself plenty of time to explore.
- Our exhibits are designed for children, newborn to age 10.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult caregiver, age 16+.
- You can leave and come back the same day. Just let front desk staff know you plan to return.
- Lockers are available to store items you don’t want to carry. Lockers are free for members, or $1 for non-members.
- Pets are not allowed in the Museum. Service dogs are always welcome.
- Please note: the Museum is not an allergen-free environment.
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Easter (April 4th, 2022)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
Winter Weather Policy
For the safety of our guests and staff during severe winter weather, the Museum will close for blizzard warnings and extreme cold/dangerous temperatures. Closings related to winter storms or winter storm warnings will be announced via Facebook, email, and on our website as soon as they are determined.
View upcoming programs and events, learn more about group visits, book a birthday party, and more.