We know how to party!
Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of play at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota! Whether you have a short guest list or are inviting the whole neighborhood, we offer options for every budget!
- Birthday parties are available at 10am or 1:30pm on Saturday and Sunday, and 5pm on Thursdays.
- Guests are welcome to bring in outside food. However, it cannot be homemade and must be kept in our Community Room space.
- Guests should supply their own party’s decorations as applicable. We can supply basic table coverings if needed. Latex balloons are not allowed.
- Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or at (507) 386-0279
- Parties must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
1 – 10 guests: $180
11 – 20 guests: $205
21 – 30 guests: $230
Rates include full admission for your guests, and a 90-minute rental of our Community Room. Guests aged >12 months count toward your total.
Looking for a more personalized experience? Our Adventure Parties are the answer! Adventure parties are facilitated by Museum Educators and feature activities from one of the four themes below. Adventures can be added on to any party (pending availability) for an additional $50 fee.