We know how to party!
Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of play at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota! Whether you have a short guest list or are inviting the whole neighborhood, we offer options for every budget!
Birthday parties may be scheduled during regular Museum hours and are based upon availability. All guests over the age of 12 months are included in the party count.
- Birthday parties are available at 10am or 1:30pm each day.
- Guests are welcome to bring in outside food. However, it cannot be homemade and must be kept in our Community Room space.
- We supply basic table coverings in a variety of colors. If you have a specific theme for your party, you can also bring in your own party decorations. Latex balloons are not allowed.
- For more information or to book a party during Museum hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 507 386 0279
- (Must be scheduled 7 days in advance)
Museum members receive 20% off the rates shown. Not a member? Sign up now!
Rates include full daily admission for your guests, and 90-minute rental of our Community Room space.
- 1 – 10 guests: $130
- 11 – 20 guests: $155
- 21 – 30 guests: $180
Looking for a more personalized experience? Our Adventure Parties are the answer! Adventure parties are facilitated by Museum Educators and feature activities from one of the four themes below. Adventures can be added on to any party (pending availability) for an additional $50 fee.