We know how to party!
Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of play at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota! Whether you have a short guest list or are inviting the whole neighborhood, we offer options for every budget!
- Birthday parties are available at 9:30am or 1:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Guests may not use our Community Room outside of their allowed time.
- Guests are welcome to bring in outside food. However, it cannot be homemade and must be kept in our Community Room space.
- Guests should supply their own party’s decorations as applicable. We can supply basic table coverings if needed. Latex balloons are not allowed.
- Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or at (507) 386-0279
- Parties must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
- $180 for up-to 10 guests.
- $230 for up-to 20 guests.
- $280 for up-to 30 guests. Additional guests add $12 each.
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. This is deducted from your balance upon payment.
Rates include full admission for your guests, and a 2-hour rental of our Community Room. Guests aged 12 months and older count toward your total.
Museum members receive 20% off the rates shown. Not a member? Sign up now!
Looking for a more personalized experience? Our Adventure Parties are the answer! Adventure parties are facilitated by Museum Educators and feature activities from one of the four themes below. Adventures can be added on to any party (pending availability) for an additional $50 fee.