We know how to party!
Celebrate your child’s big day with a party full of play at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota! Whether you have a short guest list or are inviting the whole neighborhood, we offer options for every budget!
Birthday parties may be scheduled during regular Museum hours and are based upon availability. All guests over the age of 12 months are included in the party count.
- Birthday parties are available at 10am or 1:30pm each day, and 5pm on Thursdays.
- Guests are welcome to bring in outside food. However, it cannot be homemade and must be kept in our Community Room space.
- Guests should supply their own party’s decorations as applicable. We can supply basic table coverings if needed. Latex balloons are not allowed.
- Questions? Please contact us at i[email protected] or at (507) 386-0279
- Parties must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance
Museum members receive 20% off the rates shown. Not a member? Sign up now!
Rates include full daily admission for your guests, and 90-minute rental of our Community Room space.
1 – 10 guests: $130
11 – 20 guests: $155
21 – 30 guests: $180
Looking for a more personalized experience? Our Adventure Parties are the answer! Adventure parties are facilitated by Museum Educators and feature activities from one of the four themes below. Adventures can be added on to any party (pending availability) for an additional $50 fee.