National Pollinator Week
Join us in celebrating pollinators! Each year, the third full week of June is set aside to honor pollinators, those hardworking and often under appreciated animals that are essential for the health of our environment and the productivity of our farms.
- 20th: Become a Pollinator (1pm-3pm)
- 21st: Creation Station: Pollinator Placemats (1pm-3pm)
- 21st: Special Guest – Master Gardener Kim Nielsen (9am-11am)
- 22nd: Become a Pollinator (1pm-3pm)
- 23rd: Special Guest – 4H Friends with Lizz Kendall (9am-11am)