From October 1 through MEA weekend (October 22), children and families visiting the Children’s Museum can look forward to an immersive fall experience. Special events include musical guests, a pumpkin patch, autumn photo opportunities, scarecrows, yard games, a barn dance, and a petting zoo to name a few! Fall experiences will also be incorporated into our regular weekly programming as well.
- Musical Instrument Petting Zoo with Mankato Symphony Orchestra, 10am-12pm
- Riverblenders performance, 2:30pm
- Barn Dance in the Dotson Back 40, 4-6pm
- Exploring Nature activities during the ISD Early Out Day: Mashing Apples, Pinecone Bird Feeders, and Mystery Sense, 1:30-3:30pm
- Hasse Petting Zoo, 10am-2pm