Kim Kleven, VP of Play and Learning
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 8, 2024
Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota Introduces Curiosity Camp: Early Out Camp.
The Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota is thrilled to announce the launch of its latest initiative, Curiosity Camps: the Early Out Camp is designed to transform shorter school days into enriching and fun experiences for children in Kindergarten through Third Grade.
Taking advantage of Early Out Days, the Camp offers a unique opportunity for campers to explore, discover, and learn in an environment tailored to spark their curiosity and creativity. Parents can enjoy peace of mind, knowing their children are in a safe, fun space without the need for schedule adjustments or alternative childcare arrangements. Importantly, parents do not need to stay with their child during the camp hours.
Each camp day presents campers with engaging and specific programming topics, providing opportunities to explore the Museum environment and participate in hands-on activities.
Led by a team of highly qualified and Minnesota Licensed Educators, the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota education team ensures that each camp experience is engaging, unique, developmentally appropriate, and fun for all participants.
Details for the Curiosity Camp: Early Out Camp are as follows:
Age Group: Kindergarten – Third Grade
Cost: $40 Per Day
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- January 10: S.T.E.A.M Lab Adventures Camp – Pop, fizzle, mix, and create in this hands-on exploration time.
- February 14: “Hearts” and Crafts Camp – Campers will “LOVE” to work together to create collaborative partner art and more!
- March 13: Solve It Camp – A day of sleuthing for kids who love to solve puzzles, riddles, and figure out mysteries.
- April 17: Slimy Wonders Camp – Let them make slime in our space without the mess at home!
- May 15: Nature’s Lab Explorers Camp – Celebrate the start of summer in our outdoor learning environment, surrounded by nature and natural elements.
Enrollment is now open for the Curiosity Camp: Early Out Camp at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota. To register and secure your child’s spot, visit Curiosity Camps – Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota (cmsouthernmn.org) or contact Kim Kleven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for an exciting adventure where your child will have a blast, make new friends, and come back home full of stories about their extraordinary experiences at the Museum.