Birthday Party Rates
Birthday Parties During Museum Hours
- Birthday parties may be scheduled during regular Museum hours and are based upon availability.
- To reserve a date for a birthday party, the request form must be completed and returned 2 weeks before the requested date. The Museum will confirm the date and time based on availability.
- To help offset the additional costs associated with scheduling birthday parties in a limited time frame, a late booking charge of $50 will apply to all parties booked within 21 days of the party date.
- Museum members booking birthday parties receive a 20% discount.
- All adults and children older than 12 months count toward the celebration costs, and Museum membership status does not affect pricing.
- For more information or to book a party during Museum hours, please contact us at email@example.com
Basic Birthday Parties
Includes the use of a private celebration space for 90 minutes (including set up and take down), table coverings, chairs, and unlimited exploration of Museum exhibits and galleries after the party, during regular Museum hours.
Weekend Basic Birthday Party Package Pricing:
- 1 – 10 guests: $120 (20% discount for Museum members)
- 11 – 20 guests: $145 (20% discount for Museum members)
- 21 – 30 guests: $170 (20% discount for Museum members)
Weekdays Basic Birthday Party Package Pricing:
- 1 – 10 guests: $100 (20% discount for Museum members)
- 11 – 20 guests: $125 (20% discount for Museum members)
- 21 – 30 guests: $150 (20$ discount for Museum members)
Add-on Adventures (ages 4 and up)
Any birthday party can be enriched by adding an adventure led by a designated Museum Educator. These activities are geared towards children ages 4 and beyond. Add-on Adventures are available with an additional charge of $50.
Add-on Adventures include:
- The use of a private celebration space for 90 minutes (including set up and take down), table coverings, chairs, and unlimited exploration of Museum exhibits and galleries after the party, during regular Museum hours.
- One Museum Educator to assist with the celebration, which includes guided activities, as well as helping with cutting the cake or opening gifts, so that the host can relax and enjoy the party.
- One guided adventure, chosen by the host prior to the party.
Add-on Adventure options:
- Inventor’s Lab: Take on the roles of scientists, engineers, and inventors as you create a tool that could be used at the Museum, school, or your home.
- Moving Machines: Explore simple machines (levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wheels and axels) and see what they are, how they work, and how they can help us work.
- Running Robots: See robots in the world around us and how they work, then take the exploration further by using the Museum’s robotic kits.
- Gardening Science: Explore how things are grown, as well as the creatures that help our gardens. Participate in activities with worms and soil, and draw a large-scale drawing to take home.
Private Birthday Parties
For more information or to book your private party, send us an email or call 507.344.9103.
Click here to download and print this information.