Museum Memberships pay for themselves in as little as two visits!
Become a Member!
Museum members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Unlimited free admission during open hours
- $2 off regular admission for Guests
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- 20% discount on Birthday Parties
- Museum eNewsletter subscription
- Access to Member-only events & promotions
Looking for your Membership card?
eMembership Cards for your Membership can be found on the “eMembership Card” App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Simply download the app, search for the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota, and select “Find My Membership Card.” When visiting, select “Show My Membership Card”. Physical card can be requested at our Front Desk.
Give the Gift of Membership to a Family in Need
Help us make the Museum accessible to all children and families. Purchase a membership for a family that cannot afford one. Open up a world of possibilities to all children in our community!
- Membership benefits are nontransferable, nonrefundable, and do not include birthday party or school group visit.
- All Memberships begin the date they are purchased and expire one year from that date, unless renewed or extended.
- Membership benefits are subject to change without prior notification. Benefits become valid as of the Membership purchase date and persist for the duration of one year.
- By entering the Museum, you indicate consent to be photographed. If you would not like to be included in any photos, please alert Museum photographers if on site.
- By joining a Membership, you acknowledge and agree to waive, release and forever discharge the Museum and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, and all others from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from the use of such Membership or participation in Museum activities. Such waiver and release applies to all who gain access to the Museum through use of Membership.
Questions? Contact Nick Linell – Associate Director of Memberships and Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 344 9107